Yesterday, Carson, Blake and I made some YUMMY cookies! We made an entire batch of our Cream Cheese Cutout Cookies and tried a new recipe called Oreo Bon Bons. While Carson was napping, I made up the batch of cookie dough and when he got up from his nap, we made the yummy Oreo Bon Bons.
Oreo's "pre" icing
Once Blake got home from work, we baked and decorated the cutout cookies and iced the Bon Bon cookies. Carson loves to put sprinkles on them all, can you tell which ones he did? :)
Today, we went to visit our friends to bring them some cookies and say MERRY CHRISTMAS. The kids had a blast playing together and while Anamaria snuck off to do a little grocery shopping, the kids danced and played Ring Around the Rosie. Carson just loves Samia and Gamila, while we were in the Post Office this morning, he was telling the Post Lady, "I go play with Samia and "Mila" (Gamila)".
Don't ask me where Carson gets his dance moves from either!!!
4 comments:
LOVE the dance moves - too cute!
What a beutiful gift you just gave me you had it hidding sneaky.
Thanks for helping me out with the kids today I really appreciate it!
I have had those oreo things before and they are Yumm-o! Send me the recipe please.
Has that boy been watching some old Michael Jackson videos? I love Samia telling how she was shaking her booty too!
Post a Comment