It's Superman!
Carson lately has been running through the house making these "swooshing" noises and calling himself Superman. Not sure where he got Superman from, because I don't think he's ever seen the movie, he must have heard it from somebody or seen it somewhere when I wasn't around. Anyway, Mimi found some Superman PJ's and Carson absolutely loves them. After his bath last night, we put them on him and of course he instantly started running around saying he was "Superman Carson"....and he was quick to correct us when we called him just Superman...he said, "No, I'm SUPERMAN CARSON"!
Check out his abs! :)
2 comments:
He is just too cute!! I can't wait to see you guys soon. Addy actually woke up this morning asking about Carson. I hope all is well.
Jenny
ohhhh my gosh! he's adorable! we miss you guys - we should hang out soon!
Post a Comment