Poor Carson, I feel I have been alienating him from his friends. These past few weeks, we've been busy with his b-day activities, visiting family and then just doing stuff on our own. The last couple things we've done, he's asked if he was going to play with his friends and I've had to disappoint him and say no, we're just going by ourselves.
So today we got out and went to JNJ and then to McDonald's to play. Carson was so excited to see his friends, he jumped until he was just wore slap out...all hot and sweaty. After jumping, it was time for lunch, so we headed to McDonald's with his friend Noah and his mommy and baby sister. The kids had a blast here also.
Carson also received two birthday gifts today from his friends and enjoyed them so much that he only took a 45 min. nap after all this jumping this morning, because he was so excited to get up and play with his new toys. Oh well, at least he'll sleep good tonight!
2 comments:
Stacy I love you...'he just wore slap out.' That phrase just made my day. Carly keeps asking about Carson's birthday present and we can't wait to deliver it...someday...
=)
I am so sad we missed this - owen scream Cah-son ALL the time! I hope to see you later this week so we can give him his awesome present! :)
Post a Comment