Carson had his pictures taken at school last week and I didn't find out about it until I brought him in that particular day and the teacher said..."Oh, by the way they are taking pictures today" and I just looked at her and then looked at Carson and said, "WHAT"! She told me not to worry about anything, they weren't anything special, just for the Grandparents Day pictures they were making.




Well, low and behold, they sent a letter home today, saying to go online and look at the pictures and if you want to order any to please fill out the form. I go online and check them out and they are actually really cute, just wish he had on better attire. And...the person who took the pictures has a well known business here in Zachary, guess Carson's teacher didn't know that???
Here's a few of his pics:




1 comment:
I love the one where he's jumping - it just captures his personality so well.
Post a Comment