Well it's been a little over a month since we've lost BJ. He has been missed so much! Carson still asks for him and it is so hard when he says, "I miss BJ"...makes me all terry eyed.
On Sunday, mom, dad and I met with the Thornton's (their son was killed in our accident that paralized BJ) for lunch and then went and put a Christmas Trees up for the boys. BJ's final resting spot is directly behind Brent's, one over...so eventually Mrs. Jorenda will be directly in front of BJ and then Mr. Kevin beside her. Mom was so excited that when they went to pick out a spot for BJ, the guy told her it was the very LAST spot available in that section. It was like, it was saved for BJ. BJ is next to his best friend again...I know they are having lots of fun in Heaven!
We LOVE You BJ!!
2 comments:
(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
That is so sweet! I know this Christmas will be a hard one. *hugs*
Post a Comment