Today we spent the day at Mimi's and Pop's again, sitting with B.J. We went out and helped Pop's in the barn, as he built shelves for all of his "stuff" he has out there. Carson, you love Pop's barn, you could probably spend all day out there helping Pop's "fix" things, if we'd let you. Except, you do not like when Pop's uses the saw to cut wood, I guess because it's load and throws saw dust everywhere, but I'm sure like everything else, you'll get used to it.
Last night (Sunday), we spent the night with Mimi and Pop's, because Mimi has to be at work early on Monday's and it's too early to wake you up and to get to Mimi's on time in the morning, so it's better if we just spend the night. Well, last night while at their house, we were coloring and I kept writing "I (heart) U" on the paper and kept repeating it to you, well, you finally repeated it to me!!!! There's nothing more that warms a moms heart than to hear her child tell her that they LOVE you. Well, now I can say that statement is very true!!! My heart just beamed when you said that, I think I even got a little teary eyed.
Mommy and Daddy LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, CARSON!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment