Monday, August 18, 2008

Poor Carson, stuffy nose

Well last night was a long night for Carson and I, Carson's nose was all stuffed up. Yesterday we spent the day at Mimi's and Pop's house playing. While Pop's bush hogged half of the property, Carson and I rode the 4-wheeler all around and then Carson's favorite, ride around in Pop's truck. Carson and I took Pop's truck and drove all around the property. Carson LOVES Pop's truck.


Well, yesterday afternoon we noticed Carson's nose was a little runny, then last night I think Carson woke probably every 1 1/2 because he couldn't breath.


So today, Carson and I stayed home to try and get him well. This is VERY unusual for Carson and I, we always do something, whether it be just going to the store, going to play with friends or going to the park. So today we cleaned the house, did all the laundry, watched cartoons and played with your cars. That is until Dada got home.


Dada decided he was going to mow the yard today and Carson, you love to follow your Dada with your mower and help him. Oh, and you had to have your hat on like your dada!

No comments: