Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Louisiana Art and Science Museum; The Doghouse

Today Carson and I went to a playdate at the LASM. Carson, if you could, you'd stay there all day and play at the train table. You LOVE it. You also gave it a go at washing dishes, but that didn't last long at all and back to the train table you went. After the LASM, we went to visit daddy at work and then went and had lunch.

Also, lately I've noticed that when you are really concentrating on something, you have to stick your tongue out...I guess it makes everything go better :) (notice in the second train picture you have your tongue out, and you can't really see in the dish washing picture, but you have your tongue out there too) Too cute!




After Carson's nap, we went to visit Mimi and Pop's. Pop's had just gotten in his new "Doghouse's", so Carson had to check them out. These are for Pop's and BJ when they go hunting, and I'm sure eventually Pop's will be taking you, so you'll get some use out of the also.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats where they'll be when they are in the "DOG House"!