Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big News, Mini Motorcycle

Well the big news is.....Julie is pregnant with #3! Very unexpected, it's an oopsy baby as they were just talking about how they were content with being a family of 4 and that Steve was going to "get fixed". Julie did a pregnancy test on Friday because she was "late" and wanted to make sure they were not pregnant, so she could have a few drinks while we were there visiting for Taylor's 4th Birthday, and the test came back negative. Well on Tuesday morning, her "visitor" still hadn't arrived, so she took another test just to make sure....well, this one came back ++++++++!

So early Tuesday morning we get a phone call and I call her back, since Carson and I were still sleeping and asked "What the heck are you calling so early far" (in a joking fashion of course). Then she broke the news....she was preggo!!! The sad part is that just last week, she sold ALL of her baby gear!!! Thank goodness we still have all of Carson's gear, so they are going to use his stuff. We're secretly hoping for another girl, but another boy would be great too!


As I mentioned in the previous post, on our way back from Julie's house this weekend, we brought back Steve's Mini Motorcycle, well today, it was my turn to test it out. I was a little hesitant at first, because Steve had said that he almost got thrown from it, but I got my nerves up and took it for a spin. It's really fun, I could ride that thing all day long!

No comments: