Today, Carson and I had a busy day. It started out at the Outlet Mall. Carson and I got there a little early, so we went and basically hit all the shops that I wanted to go to before any of our other friends got there. We found some pretty good deals also, I had bought Carson some "wind pants" (not the swishy kind...I can not stand all that noise) :), on clearance at Carter's last year to wear for this winter and wanted to find some shirts to match them. We did good and found shirts for both pair.
Get this...Old Navy had their Graphic T-shirts for $10.50 each, but if you bought 3, you could get all 3 for $14.92...who in their right mind wouldn't buy 3!?!
After shopping, we went to our friend Bonnie's house for lunch and some play time. Carson and Alexandra are two of a kind. They give each other a run for their money. We had a great time.
1 comment:
Was the sale on Graphic T's for women or kids??
Post a Comment