Thursday, October 2, 2008

Craigslist!

Ok, I have been totally obsessed with checking out Craigslist. They have great used stuff for low prices! I've never bought anything off of the site, just liked looking at all the stuff that people put on there......Until today, I finally bought something! It's a Pottery Barn Kids Chair, the best part is, it already has Carson's name embroidered on it! I couldn't be any luckier to find this!!! I got it for $25, these chairs usually run around $50! She said her son never really sat in it, he had another chair that was his favorite and just continued sitting in it, so it's practically brand new!

1 comment:

Deron and Tina said...

I am also addicted to Craigslist, but I use it to unload stuff in my house. So far I've sold a stroller, a huge commercial magazine rack (my husband's good attempt as a gift), 2 occasional chairs and an antique rocking chair. It's great!

I'm never quick enough to get anything good on there but I did get a great fridge off Freecycle! It was in perfect condition and super clean.