So, the Easter Bunny visited our house Saturday night and took all of Carson's nunu's. He mostly only had them at nap and night time, but occasionally when he had his "moments" he would get them...and then at Mimi's he seemed to get them more because Carson has Mimi wrapped around his finger and she gives in very easily.
Yesterday (Easter Sunday), Carson did fine all day, until nap time when he had about an 1 1/2 hour fit, crying for his nunu's. But I was very strong and kept reminding him that we left them for the Easter Bunny and he took them to all the baby bunnies. He didn't want to hear any of that, he just wanted his nunu's back. I felt so bad for him, but this needed to be done. So after finally calming him down, I convinced him just to watch some cartoons and have some quiet time, which he did. After quiet time was over, we continued on with our day of playing at Mimi's and Pop's. We stayed extra late at their house, because I knew he would fall asleep on the way home, which not 5 min. after we left, he said, "I sleepy" and literally the next second I looked in the mirror and he was passed out (this was around 7:15 pm).
Around 9:30 he woke up crying, of course for his nunu's...all I thought was, oh no, here we go! So, I brought him in our bed (Blake headed for the sofa), I felt that this was a horrible experience for him and he needed my comfort. So, he fell back asleep about 10 min. later, but then probably every 1 1/2 he woke up asking and pouting for his nunu's, but usually fell back asleep after about 5-10 min. Carson woke up for the day around 5:45 am Monday morning, crying again, and then stating, "I not like the Easter Bunny, I want my nunu's back...RIGHT NOW"...it took everything in me not to laugh, but again, I explained about the Easter Bunny and the babies.
2 comments:
GOOD JOB!! Keep up the good work!
Oh poor Carson! or should I say poor you...keep it up, he would be okey in a Couple of days? weeks? months?
Just kidding
Post a Comment