Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 2 of NO Nunu!

Man, if I knew it was going to be this easy, I would have done it a while back!!

Carson woke up about 5:45 am on Monday morning, crying for his nunu, but I explained to him the situation. He never asked for it again until nap time rolled around. He asked for it a couple times and then stated he wasn't "sleepy yet". I told him he had to have quiet time and also told him, "Your eyeballs told me they were sleepy, you need to close them and let them rest". This worked brilliantly, within 3 min. he was out like a light, slept for 2 hours!!! Yay, we have naps back, just one day of no nap I could handle, but Carson loves his naps, so I knew they would come back!

Last night Carson went to bed around 9pm (his normal bedtime), but kept getting in and out of bed, so I told him to come lay down with me. As soon as he hit the pillow in our bed, and I told him it was night night time, he was out...he did not ask for his nunu and slept ALL NIGHT LONG, waking at 7am this morning!!! I'm so proud of him, he's such a trooper to have to go through this. Now, just to get him in his own bed :), which won't be a problem!

No comments: