Thursday, April 16, 2009

Loving the Sun

Today Carson and I went shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall for him a bathing suit, then headed over to this nice little "hide a way" park in Gonzales. It is really nice and perfect size for toddlers. We meet up with Christine and her kiddos Noah and Brooklyn.

Carson and Noah had a great time running around chasing each other and playing soccer. It is so nice out today, I think I even got me a little sun on my face and my white legs. :)

Also, I finally got my new camera yesterday. I am so happy, this one is very compact compared to my old one. I can slip in in my pocket or my purse without it taking up my entire purse. I love it!! It's a Canon Powershot SD1100IS ELPH!! Carson and I went everywhere looking for this camera yesterday, b/c all the Wal-Marts had it priced down, but could not find it. Blake even went to 2 Office Depots because they also had it on sale, but with no luck. You'll never guess where I found it.....ready....in good ole ZACHARY, 3 min. from our house at the Office Depot here. Dang it, guess I should have looked here first! Oh well, I got it and really tested it out today on the kids and LOVE IT!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is the camera i have you are not going to be disappointed!!