Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blue Birds and Swimming

Today we spent the day at Mimi's and Pop's, just like every Sunday. Had a nice and somewhat quiet day, that is until Carson stepped on a stinging caterpillar! Gosh those things hurt, he has a nice little impression of the caterpillars stings right down the middle of the arch of his foot. Dang it, I thought those things were gone, guess not!
Also today, we spotted a mama blue bird going back and forth to the blue bird house, so I went to take a peek to see if she had babies, this is what I found:

Mama was not happy with me taking pics of her babies, she was a steady chirping at me

After we found these babies, we wanted to check out the other blue bird house back by the barn and this is what we found:
3 little blue bird eggs


After getting home, Carson wanted to have some fun with the water hose, so he made himself a make-shift pool:

He had a blast!

No comments: