Today has been just as good as the first day of Potty Training. Carson woke up at 6:30am saying he needed to go potty, so off he went! He only had one accident again today and that was while outside playing. I had just asked him if he needed to potty and he said no, but came in about 20 sec. later saying he tee tee'd outside and was all wet. I've come to the conclusion that while outside, I just need to TELL HIM to come inside and potty, NOT ask him.
He goes and potty's all by himself, without me telling him or asking him to go, while he is inside. Also, this morning, we had another great success. Carson poo'd on the potty twice!!!
I hate to say this, because I know I'm going to jinx myself, but he has been SO EASY so far, but I know it's only day 2. Carson got a total of 13 stars today on his potty chart.
I'm kinda nervous about venturing out in public (store, mall, etc.) with big boy underwear, but he's so good about going, I'm sure he'll do great. I'll just make sure to pack extra clothes with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment