Man, is it really this easy??? Carson is now on day three of his potty training and NO accidents today. Actually, while he was outside playing, he just dropped his drawers and tee tee'd on the fence :0 !! I told him he was ONLY allowed to do this at our house or Mimi's and Pop's.
Carson made 2 trips away from the house today and was great. We went to mawmaw's for about 2 hours and he pottied there, on his own, without us asking. And then, Carson went to play at the neighbors house with her grandson who is a month older than Carson and I told him to make sure that he told Mrs. Lander when he had to go potty. When I went to get him, she told me that Carson asked to go to the potty, she said he did it all by himself!
I guess maybe next week, we will try to venture out further from the house and see how he does.
I'm so proud of him, I know that we'll most probably have some accidents here and there, but I guess I can officially say, he is potty trained, 3 day record!
5 comments:
That is awesome...
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSS
yeah!!!! Anya started only about a month ago, and in 2 weeks she will be 3, so I, like you, was freaking out. But one morning I got her to go, and since then we have done pretty good. Of course, pooping is another story. . .
I know ya'll are very excited. Congrats, Carson
Woo hooo Go Carson and good for you. I am so jealous. ha ha Seriously it's not always that easy. Be thankful!
YAY for Carson! When they are ready they are ready!!! WTG Mommy!!!
Post a Comment