I hate to say it, but I'm glad this week of swimming lessons is OVER. Driving to Baton Rouge everyday is getting OLD!! But, it's for my baby...oh, I mean Big Boy, to learn how to swim, so atleast there's some good coming out of it.
This week Carson has learned to (I know this because I peek through the fence all the time):
*Stay under water for 3 seconds and come back up
*Push off the side and float like "Superman" to his teacher
*Go under water and get a toy and come back up
*Jump off the side of the pool and turn around and grab the side
*He is still working on the kicking part, he can't grab ahold of the concept of keeping his legs on top of the water and kicking while swimming to his teacher, he'll get it though eventually.
*I'm sure there's more that they do while I'm not looking, but this is the jest of it.
Wow, all this in just 4 days!! His teacher, Miss Lexi, says that he is doing awesome!
4 comments:
Wow is amazing how much they are growing!
That is amazing!! Does he have water wings on?
Jenny
nope nothing on...and they said to never let them put them on again, it will just ruin all their progress they have made
That is AWESOME!! Go Carson!
Post a Comment