Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dental Blahs; Beautiful Day

First of all....the Dental Blah mess...

Yes, Carson has to get 3 more teeth sealed!!! OMG, is this ever going to end??? Yes, we brush his teeth!!! I think he just has my teeth though, as I mentioned in an earlier post, when I was a baby I had to get most of my teeth sealed, because they were soft. So I guess I should be glad that we started bringing him early and caught them before he had to get cavities filled or caps put on. So we go back on the 17th of March to get these taken care of.

Oh, by the way, we're switching Carson to Crystal Light Apple Flavor. It has NO sugar in it and he can not tell a difference and likes it just the same as Apple Juice. Some of you may know, but Carson is a VERY picky eater, also he'll only drink Apple Juice and Milk. So this will cut down on all the sugar intake he gets from the Apple Juice.

Today, Carson and I went to Baton Rouge to get his hair cut and then went and had a picnic at a park. It was such a beautiful day out, that we decided to go to the little park across the street from Woman's Hospital. I love that park, there's never anyone there and they playground is just right for Carson. I also get to have fun and swing on the swings with him. :) Here are some pics from our day.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We give Annika Crystal Light. She was having stomach issues from sugar. It really helped with that.