Today, Carson and I had to go to work, a day at Mimi's and Pop's with BJ. While up there, we had some friends come to visit us!!! Carson always loves when his friends come and visit, because he gets to show them all his toys at Mimi's and Pop's. Samia, Gamila and Carson all had a blast riding in the jeeps, playing in the sand, swinging on the swings, I could go on and on.
They had so much fun, little Miss Samia and Gamila DID NOT want to leave! Check out Miss Samia's pouty face! I love it, she's the cutest!!
Also, today I tried a new recipe. I had some blueberries in the freezer and wanted to use them, so I checked the internet for a cake recipe and came across Blueberry Pound Cake, it was SO DELICIOUS!!! I will definitely be making that again!
1 comment:
You are awesome I am still thinking they could get marry one day...imagine Samia's olive skin with Carson wow wow...I am sounding like an arab with the arrange marriage.
hahahaah
Post a Comment