
Thank you so much Anamaria for the nomination!!
The Rules:
1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!
2. Remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.
3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be.
Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you .
1.) I always feel bad when I have to let Carson cry, either it be because he needs to stay in his bed at night or whether it be because he is not getting his way at something.
2.) I love to watch Carson talk to his toys and make conversations with them.
3.) I love when Carson hugs me and says "I Love You"
4.) I love to watch Carson run and play with all his little friends.
5.) I love to watch Carson and Blake have their bonding times.
6.) I love to hear Carson laugh and giggle.
7.) I love that Carson is ALL BOY and loves getting dirty and I don't mind it one bit!
8.) I love being able to stay at home with Carson and teach him new things.
My top 5 moms
Anamaria http://elashrycasa.blogspot.com/
Stacey http://the-traveling-g4s.blogspot.com/
Bonnie http://theazadans.blogspot.com/
Christine...mommy to Noah and Brooklyn (she doesn't have a blog, but is a wonderful mom to her 2 children)
and most of all....
My mom, she's the best!!!
1 comment:
Awww sniff sniff..top five mom's. Hey send me a email and let me know how you liked that park. I have seen it before but have not stopped.
Post a Comment