Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finally back to play time; Bob the Builder

So, we finally ventured out yesterday to Baton Rouge and met some friends at the mall. Carson had a great time playing in the play area with all the kids and I had a great time catching up with everyone and having some "mommy talk".

Carson and I went to Mimi's and Pop's yesterday afternoon and all he wants to do now when he go up there is to "ride the tractor" or "ride the 4wheeler". So Pop's wasn't home yesterday when we got there, so I took him riding on the 4wheeler and he even took a turn at driving, he likes to press the gas with his finger, and we get a big "jerk" and he thinks it is hilarious.

Carson's new favorite cartoon is Bob the Builder. The last couple of mornings, before he is really even fully awake, he asks to watch Bob the Builder, it is too funny!


Carson's other favorite cartoons at this time are Spongebob, Max and Ruby, Wow, Wow, Wubbzy and Blues Clues.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh man I wish I had known about Bob. I just got rid of Jackson's Bob the Builder Costume from last year. It was in excellent condition.

Unknown said...

We had fun hanging out with you guys yesterday!!

We are going to the LASM tomorrow @ 10am. Hope you can come!

Bonnie Azadan said...

Hope to see you guys soon, it has been so crazy over here!!