Sunday, September 14, 2008

The "S" word, Hurricane Ike and LSU Tigers!

The dreaded "S" word. You should ask, what word might that be??? Well, to start, I have to start watching my mouth, Carson is finally at that age where he will repeat anything you say and he has now said the "S" word. Yes, I mean Shit!

It all started one day when we were going to MiMi's and Pop's house and I was getting in the turn lane and a car pulled right in front of me and I said, "Oh, Shit!" Well, Carson repeated me by saying "Oh, Shit" repeatedly. Inside, I was dying laughing, but after he said it a few times, more like about 6 times, I told him, NO, "Oh, shoot" and then he started repeating "Oh Shoot" and that was the end of that I thought, until a day or say later, he was taking a bath and trying to stick one of his toys on the wall and it wouldn't stick and he said it again, "Oh Shit" and I corrected him with "Oh shoot" and he corrected himself. Then, the other day we were leaving Mimi's work and got on the highway and I have no idea why he said it, but he said it again and I looked at him and said "CARSON" and he quickly said "Oh shoot". So thankfully we haven't had anymore of those episode again.

Can you see that coming out of this cute boys mouth?

Well, Hurricane Ike has come and gone. We got some good wind gusts from it, but nothing too bad. Spoke to Julie (lives in Dallas) and they said that their lights never even went out, said that they got a little wind, but nothing too much.

On Saturday, BJ and I went to the LSU vs North Texas game. We started out by going to Walk-On's Bar and had a couple drinks (it was called a Death Valley drink), it was pretty good. Then, of course, BJ can not go anywhere without having a shot, so he got a Purple Hooter, he said it was really good. Then, off we went to the LSU game! We got there extra early, because of where our parking pass is, they've made new rules this year and if you don't get there before the football players, you have to wait until the band comes down. So, we had a really good time watching a music band play right outside of the Pete Maravich Center, there was some great shots that I wish I would have had my camera, but we left it in the van. There was this guy in yellow and purple tights and a Peter Pan hat. It was so gross, but hilarious! He was dancing everywhere. Then....to top things off, BJ had to be a goober and get his picture taken with Ronald McDonald! I think by this time, BJ had one to many drinks!! We had a great time at the game!

BJ the Goober!

2 comments:

Mami said...

So my Samia saw the pic with Ronald McDonald and you can imagine look mami Mcdonals and BC she calls your brother BC for the alphabet!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah BJ!!! I just love it! That good ole Ronald McDonald!