Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up; Indoor Park

On Saturday, BJ and I went to the LSU vs MSU football game. We had a good time, it was a very intense game. They kept us on our toes! On Sunday, Carson and I helped Mimi get all the garage sale stuff loaded up in the trailer to bring to mawmaw's for the big garage sale on Saturday. Man do we have lots of stuff. I'm putting some of Carson's "baby toys" in sale, and you would know as soon as I start pulling out all the ones I'm putting in the sale, he starts playing with them non stop! They're still going though!


Today, Carson and I went to the Brec Indoor Playground. Carson loves this place, he is finally able to go all the way to the top of the climbing structure all by himself. I like this too, b/c I don't have to climb in there and help him...but today I found myself back in the structure helping all the other kids. When I climbed out to take a break, Carson got very upset and wanted me to go back in and help the other kids that couldn't make it up themselves. So sweet of Carson to be so helpful :).

2 comments:

Deron and Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deron and Tina said...

Katie Claire told me all about how you helped her make it through the maze when we got home - thanks for manning the fort! And thanks to Carson for keeping the little guys in mind.