Saturday, Blake, Carson and I got up and went shopping, didn't buy anything, but had a good time looking. We were trying to get a couple of ideas for Christmas presents. I like to start early, buy one thing each pay check, that way, come November and December, we aren't crammed with buying Christmas gifts. On Sunday, Carson and I went to Mimi's and Pop's house to spend the day. While there, I went through all of our storage bends that we have in one their sheds and sorted out everything. I have 2 big bends of stuff that I am going to put in a garage sale that we are having the first weekend in October. I condensed 4 bends and 2 big boxes of stuff to just 2 bends (all Holiday stuff). Selling everything else!
Carson had lots of fun going through all the Christmas decorations...not to mention trying to plug in everything that had a plug in. He loved it! Then, after Carson's nap (he was so worn out from playing, he took a 3 1/2 hour nap), we played outside. Carson loves playing in the rocks, he could probably spend hours out there playing in them, that is, until he gets in trouble for throwing them.
Carson had lots of fun going through all the Christmas decorations...not to mention trying to plug in everything that had a plug in. He loved it! Then, after Carson's nap (he was so worn out from playing, he took a 3 1/2 hour nap), we played outside. Carson loves playing in the rocks, he could probably spend hours out there playing in them, that is, until he gets in trouble for throwing them.
Today, we went to a baby shower for Christine. Carson had lots of fun playing with Noah and Brianna. Noah has LOTS of toys, his favorite was the Thomas the Train track. Carson's new favorite cartoons are Thomas the Train and Bob the Builder. Christine's shower was lots of fun and I got to have some "grown up" conversation.
No comments:
Post a Comment