Saturday, November 8, 2008

Autumn Cookie Time; My New Sandbox

On Friday, BJ, Carson and I went to the Outlet Mall. BJ did lots of shopping, it's always fun watching somebody else spend their money. While there, I bought some Autumn Cookie Cutters, they consisted of a Deer, Apple, Squirrel, Leaf, Pumpkin and Moon.

Once we got back home, Carson and I wasted no time, we wanted to use those new cookie cutters. They came out so cute and Carson had a good time making a mess, as always.

About a week or so, Carson and I were in Wal-Mart and I saw that they had a Turtle Sandbox on clearance. Mimi and Pop's had been talking for a while about getting the kids one, so I quickly scooped it up, since it was the last one. A couple days ago, Pop's got some sand to put in it and Carson has been having a ball playing in it!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

OHMYGOSH what walmart had those Sandboxes and do they have any more! I am desperate for one...but only if it's cheap. HA!