So today I set out on a venture to Target to buy a medium sized Fire truck that I had seen a week or so ago on sale.
Backing up a week ago....Carson and I were at Wal-Mart here in Zachary and saw this HUGE Fire Truck for $39.99, this thing is like 36" long. What an AWESOME deal! We have seen the SAME EXACT fire truck several other places anywhere from $50 at Toys R Us and $80 at a Toy store in the mall. I didn't get it on that visit, because Carson was with me and he's old enough now to know about Santa Clause. I had all intentions of going back and getting it the next day without Carson, but never made it back.

So, yesterday while Carson was napping at my parents, I went to Wal-Mart to see if they still had one and they were completely SOLD OUT! I was so mad at myself!
So, back to today. While Carson was napping again at my parents, I headed to Target to get the other fire truck, just in case everybody sold out during Black Friday/before I could get back to a store without Carson. Just for the heck of it, I stopped into the Central Wal-Mart, just to see if by chance they had on of the big ones. OH MY GOSH...they had one...and I mean only ONE left! So I....(I mean Santa) snatched it up!
I am so happy I found one at this price...Carson is going to love it!
1 comment:
Score one for mama!
Post a Comment