Friday was a day of fun in the Pickett House. Carson had a little runny nose and was a little congested, but it was HALLOWEEN, and he was acting like his self, just with the extra nose running. So I wanted to make this day fun.
Carson and I started the day off with dressing up in his Halloween Outfit and going to visit Mimi at work and then going to visit Dada at work. Everyone (mostly everyone) at Mimi's work was dressed up, their them was The 50's. Everyone looked so cute and of course, Carson loved going around showing everyone his Duck Calls. After visiting everyone, Carson and I ran a few errands in town and then headed home for nap time.
When Carson woke from his nap, we went to the Zachary Homecoming Parade. Carson had a good time and got so much candy. His Halloween pumpkin was full to the top and the ladies next to us kept trying to put more in. Mimi and I had to shield Carson behind us because the High School kids were throwing hand fulls of candy at him, he got hit a couple times in the head!
After the parade, Carson and I headed to Baton Rouge for a Halloween Party and Trick or Treating at our friend Tina's house. I wanted to go ahead and get to Baton Rouge early, before the afternoon traffic hit. So once we got to Baton Rouge, we had about an hour to kill before going to the party, so we meet Blake at LSU to see Mike the Tiger. Carson had a ball running around, chasing the tiger. Carson also has recently started to "Pose" for the camera and after taking the picture wants to run to me and look at the picture. (Makes it easier on me now, he used to run or turn his head every time I got the camera out!)
After visiting the Tiger, we headed over to Tina and Deron's house for some Halloween fun! We had an awesome time and I'm so glad that we went. Their house was decorated so cute! After hanging out and letting the kids play for a little while, we hit the streets. A couple blocks over from their house, there is two blocks of houses blocked off for Trick or Treating. Almost all of the houses are decorated, everyone is in the streets and kids running every where. Somehow, Carson took over Katie Claire's wagon and he rode in this most of the time and jumped out at every house to go get his treats.
After Trick or Treating, we headed back to Tina's house for some Jambalaya and more treats. Carson enjoyed playing with Addison, Katie Claire and all the other kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment