So, yesterday Carson and I had a lazy day. I had actually gotten up and got us both dressed to head out, but decided against it and we just stayed home. We tried to go outside and play several times, but it was just so darn cold. The wind is horrible!
Today, we did go out. There's no way we can sit home 2 days in a row, we'd both go insane! So we went to Cortana Mall. The Border's book store is going out of business, their last day on Saturday, so we stocked up on some books for Carson. We purchase another I Spy book and several truck books. While at the mall, we can not pass up playing at the kiddy play land and riding the kiddy rides. Carson had the play land all to himself, it was nice to let him just run around and not have to worry about him running into a small child or a big kid running over him.
While Carson was napping, I fixed Blake's supper, as Carson and I was going to Mimi's and Pop's to visit with Uncle Steve as soon as Carson woke up. I cooked Blake Chicken breast in a brown gravy with mashed potatoes. And I do have to say that it was pretty darn tooten good.
3 comments:
I think I will take a stride over there today, home is getting to me now!
Man I wish I had my ducks more in a row I would love to go over there and check it out. Cause I love me some books. You know the Disney Store in MoL is closing too right?
We went by the Disney store on Saturday and picked up a few things, I think their last day was Monday??
Post a Comment