Today was another day at the house. I know Blake loves it when we stay home, no out spending money, the house is always clean when he gets home, etc. Well, today I decided to tackle the ceiling fans. I hate cleaning ceiling fans, but it needed to be done! After that, Carson helped me vacuum, sweep and mop. He's such a big help :)!
After our cleaning spree, we decided to pull out his tents and tunnel. Carson loved going back and forth to each tent, it was an absolute blast watching him have fun.
We also made a batch of cookie dough that I was planning on baking, but after having to let it set in the freezer for an hour, it just got to late in the morning to make another mess. So we'll keep these for this weekend and let dada help us make them!
No comments:
Post a Comment