Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our New Exercise

Carson has always loved being an "airplane"....I lay on my back on the floor and he lays on my feet in the air and flies like a plane. Well, today we modified this plane play for some leg lifts on my part. Usually I lift him up by holding his hands and he pretends to fly, today I told him to just hold onto my legs while I lifted him up and we did this up and down for a while...talk about feel those muscles burn. He kept wanting to do it, which was a good thing for me, but after a while, I had to move him on to another toy.


As I mentioned in the previous post, Carson loves his I Spy book, he is also really gotten into his Candy Land game and Mikey Mouse Memory game (except right now we play with them all turned upwards) :). Here are some pics of him enjoying his games.


Also, today we went walking around the LSU Lakes and we shaved another 4 min. off our 3.5 mile walk, so it took us an 1hr and 2 min.. I am so proud of myself, I'm going to keep this up.

1 comment:

Kim said...

YOU GO GIRL! I know how hard it is to stick with something and I am so proud of you!