We've had lots of fun today!
We started out bright and early by going to the mall and doing a little shopping. Didn't end up buying anything, just a lotof looking and family quality time (that means Blake and Carson did a lot of going up and down the elevators and escalators so I could look in peace) :).
After shopping, we headed over to LSU where there was a Basketball game going on with all the Alumni Players. It was really funny. The oldest player looked about in his 70's and he was still running up and down the basketball court! That's how I want to be at 70! Carson was of course his antsy self and didn't really want to sit, but he did pretty good. He lasted to the 3rd quarter when he started saying he wanted to come home. He was tired, it was past his nap time, so we went ahead and left.
He said the announcers were "To Loud"
While Carson was napping, I ran to the local Home Depot and picked up a few flowers. I LOVE working in the yard. When Carson woke, we went out and he help plant a couple flowers, that is until he started grabbing them by the blooming flower and he got booted from the flower bed. He was fine with it though, he's obsessed with riding his scooter, and had a blast doing that while I finished with the flowers. We planted some merigolds and some other purple type of flower (not sure of the name).
Smelling the new purple flowers
Of course since I took a picture of him, he HAD to take a picture of me with the flowers
The weather was gorgeous today, I wish it could be like this all year around!
3 comments:
Wow I like the hair, it looks darker or is it the picture?
It's just the picture, I just got it cut yesterday...I may do some color next time???
http://elashrycasa.blogspot.com/2009/02/roll-red-carpet-award-time.html
Award time go and get it!
Post a Comment