Friday, January 30, 2009

Port Hudson State Park

Today we went to the Port Hudson State Park with a couple of friends. I can not tell you the last time we've been out here, probably when I was in my teens and yes, that was a long time ago.
The kids had an awesome time climbing the tower (or Castle as Carson called it), yes, I climbed this 3 different times! Talk about wear you out, but great exercise! After walking a trail, we went back to the museum to let the kids roll down the hills and just run around. The weather couldn't have been any better today!
The Tower (aka Castle)

Carly and Carson running down the trail


Made it to the top of the tower

Group shot on top of the hill


Carson and Lucy running while Carly takes a roll down the hill

1 comment:

Mami said...

This looks like fun!