Monday, January 26, 2009

Tee Tee???

Ok, I have to post this because it was so darn funny!!

Tonight while getting the bath ready for Carson, I asked him if he would try and go tee tee on the potty. I even tried things like, Samia and Jackson tee tee on the potty, but it did not work.

He just stood there by his potty, butt naked, staring down saying, "Tee tee went night, night; tee tee won't wake up; I can't do it". He was so serious. I could not help but laugh and tell him, "It's ok, we'll try and wake tee tee up in the morning".

OMG, I think he's going to be in diapers forever!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is too cute!! don't worry kids will learn to use the potty when they are ready.

Mami said...

He is adorable he would learn!

Michelle said...

Awwww, he'll get it eventually!